Pharmaceutical jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- The Quality Assurance Intern executes the site QA activities at Alexion in order to protect the safety, quality and efficacy of our products, thereby ensuring…
- You’ll work with businesses across a range of sectors, including financial services, pharmaceuticals and technology.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist executes the site QA activities at Alexion in order to protect the safety, quality and efficacy of our products, thereby…
- As a member of the Study Start Up Team, you will play an integral role in making sure that physicians at our research sites are prepared to start the trial of…
- The Intern for external quality supports the QA activities as required by Alexion External Quality in order to protect the safety, quality and efficacy of our…
- The QC Chemistry Intern is responsible for performing testing and associated activities related to QC in the chemistry department.
- Operating within the Quality Systems team to support the administration of Document Control through coordination, controlled issuance, status tracking and…
- This role will be part of our Manufacturing Self Directed work team in our new state of the art single use multi-product biotech facility in Dunboyne, County…
- The Intern for QA Finished Product will be responsible, with management support, for providing oversight of quality activities associated with the finished…
- Applicants should have some relevant experience of operation of a manufacturing function in a sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.