Dungarvan, County Waterford
- Learning how equipment in the manufacture and packaging of our pharmaceutical products operates.
- You will study the theory of pharmaceutical production, first…
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do.
- We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions…
- At least 2 years’ experience in a food/dairy processing or pharmaceutical environment to include operating plant and machinery.
- Pfizer is one of Ireland’s leading employers and one of the largest pharmaceutical sector investors.
- Experience of working directly related to materials…
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes within a pharmaceutical/ medical device environment desirable but not essential.
- Primary Location - IRE-Connacht-Galway.
- Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world.
- Ireland - Marketing Industrial Placement 2020.
- Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything.
- By joining a company that has been carving out the future of…
- Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products including diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic…
- This brief demands a commitment to the Production effort, i.e., the production of finished pharmaceutical products of the required quality.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in a healthcare or pharmaceutical facility (as this will provide an understanding of the quality requirements for this role).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.