- The importance of your role.
- This is your chance to be part of something a bit different.
- You’ll help our customers feel good.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- The aim of this role is to achieve and maintain the standards required to provide an efficient and effective Orderly/Security service at Wexford General…
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits…
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- Pharmacy Student Technicians provide technical support to the drug distribution activities of the Department of Pharmacy Services.
- Full time Dispensary Assistant wanted for our new flagship pharmacy.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
- Job Title: HBS08671 - Pharmacist Staff Grade.
- Closing date: 22/04/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: To be confirmed.
- Marketing: grow the Brand across multiple retail channels (pharmacies, e-retail, Department Stores) :
- Marketing : Développer la Marque sur des canaux de…
- Please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856 for details on this role and other pharmacy positions nationwide.
- OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant - Kilkenny.
- Demonstrate experience in use of pharmacy equipment.
- Demonstrate awareness of the security considerations/confidentiality involved in working in a hospital…
Rathfarnham, County Dublin
- Ensures highest possible standard of technical support to pharmacy team through continuing education and professional development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.