Procurement Manager jobs
Dungarvan, County Waterford
- All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written…
- Winning Together – Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendors, procurement team(s) and critical business stakeholders.
FBD Holdings plc
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Degree qualified, ideally with applicable procurement qualifications.
- Manage procurement strategies whether tenders, benchmarking or negotiation;
- Being responsible and accountable for the procurement for the West facility in Waterford, including supplier selection, ordering, follow-up and process control,…
- Champion effective use of tools and technology to promote efficient delivery of procurement initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of multi-disciplined procurement…
- Manage procurement team to best in class sourcing and procurement for selected Tier 1 suppliers.
- Champion effective use of tools and technology to promote…
- Supporting the Director of Procurement on procurement related projects, initiatives and reporting.
- As well as delivering a wide range of potentially large and…
- Must have a good understanding of government procurement and government contract vehicles.
- Responsibilities include developing and leading procurement…
€70,000 a year
- The role involves collaboration with the Buying, Product Compliance, Retail and Creative Teams in the management and procurement of all Client’s packaging,…
- Support hiring manager on ongoing projects tasks.
- We are currently looking for a R&D Lab Technician to join our team in Little Island contract up to 12 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.