Procurement Specialist jobs
HRM Executive Recruitment
- You will need 2+ years' experience in the procurement of IT services.
- You must ensure the company is operating in compliance with relevant procurement functions…
- Innovate within the procurement space, improving tools or processes to better support the Procurement Lifecycle.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Visio.
- A good knowledge of procurement processes and procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of procurement processes along with a strong systems…
- The specialist supports the team by ensuring that publications are compliant with pharmaceutical industry guidelines, Eli Lilly policies, and journal/conference…
€45,000 a year
- You have prior public procurement experience.
- You will assist in the management of procurement's run in line with the procurement policy and procedures.
- The Technical Function is our team of enabling experts offering knowledge and partnership to functions on specialist subjects including engineering, quality and…
- 5-7 years of experience in strategic sourcing & procurement.
- Key categories include but not limited to are Site services (Facility management, MRO, Energy), HR…
- The procurement specialist position would suit a strategic driven individual who is comfortable working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years experience in procurement of tailored equipment.
- Develops schedules, estimates, forecasts, and budgets to support all procurement requirements…
- Experience of dealing with complex supply chain and procurement activities.
- We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join our team in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.