Product Manager jobs
Shannon, County Clare
- Training Manager will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery, measurement, administration and certification of training.
- You will interact frequently with customers and other managers.
- Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers.
- Product Manager – General Medicine Business Unit.
- Amgen Ireland General Medicine Business Unit is looking for an experienced Brand Lead.
Sandman Hotel Group
- Deep understanding of lifestyle hotels and premium dining products and services.
- To ensure all managers are responsible for their areas of responsibility in…
- Demonstrated experience with the execution of Technology Transfer and scale up programs for commercial drug product manufacturing processes.
- Own product, or set of products, across the product life cycle.
- Our product managers take a leading role in developing the products and propositions that we…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of new products, and product change across the business.
- Opportunity to progress product owner/manager career as part of an expanding product team and make an impact on Datahug’s product set and roadmap.
- Build a focused Product mindset, ease product backlog items and be familiar with product vision and potential future life cycle.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within and outside of Takeda.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.