Program Manager jobs
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate technical breadth while managing complex programs and workstreams.
- Experience in program and/or operations management.
- We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive.
- Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
- Strong proven track record in program management in…
- Demonstrated Experience managing multi-Country technical programs, ideally within construction of critical facilities.
- Develop and maintain the program and project management policies and procedures.
- Program Manager - Global Ambulatory Infusion.
- Track and report program performance.
- Can accomplish program targets and find improvement areas.
- Oversee the daily management of the Super User program.
- Develop and manage program governance and communication with stakeholders and project teams for the capital portfolio.
- Create and monitor capital project KPI’s.
- Contribute to goals and site initiatives by achieving/exceeding program targets.
- Experience with complex programs, multiple offerings and multiple client…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, or customer support operations.
- Initiate process improvements, develop the program further.
- Ensure consistency across the program, suggest and share best practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.