Project Fashion jobs
Duleek, County Meath
- Ensure O&Ms for their projects are completed in a timely fashion, peer reviewed by operations, commissioning or service manager and issued to the clients in a…
- Accountable for aggregated risk mitigation and resolution of issues relating to managed projects;
- Accountable for completion of the project close-out activities…
- A self-motivated person able to lead successful projects to completion, on time and within budget.
- Manage waste disposal in an environmental fashion, arrange…
- Delivery of projects with the focus on budget, schedule and quality output;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large or multiple infrastructure…
- Skilled at making quality decisions, follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects.
- Champion our customer-centric mindset.
- Other Ad-hoc project related work.
- Management of the annual audit process to ensure the delivery of signed financial statements in a timely fashion post period…
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or…
- The Change & Release Analyst will also be expected to work on various projects across the SMO funciton, as availability allows.
- Provide ad hoc support for the portfolio on projects as requested.
- Use judgement to manage the portfolio’s workload/current issues and have the knowledge to…
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business staff (including senior managers) at all stages of the project lifecycle to gain commitment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.