Public Policy jobs
- Public procurement background preferred (on either the private or public side).
- Analyze legal and permit requirements and craft strategy for responding to…
€67,909 - €87,225 a year
- The post will assist with Limerick achieving, local, regional and national tourism policy objectives and securing investment under Project Ireland 2040.
National Disability Authority
- Initially the focus of their work will be on matters of policy and practice relevant to the areas of health and social care, education and children with…
€49,835 - €64,786 a year
- It energised practitioners, it activated citizens and it contributed to placing arts and culture at the core of public policy and planning for the future of…
- 3+ years of experience working on policy issues.
- Research, draft, publish and evaluate advertising policies.
- Deep knowledge of the online advertising space and…
Teneo external feed for LinkedIn
- Looking to develop the ability to think critically about public policy matters and understand how this can affect the business environment.
- Effective date of this policy: 25th May 2018.
- Where you have restricted the processing of your personal data, we will continue to store your personal data but…
- Provide guidance on all travel related policies and procedures including expenses and tax obligations.
- We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance…
- Ability to quickly learn complex tools and adhere to strict business-to-business policies and.
- One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, we are at the…
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.