Purchasing Manager jobs
- 8+ years’ experience in solar purchasing.
- Strong understanding of purchasing practises specific to bidding, tendering, negotiations and contracts.
- Management & development of the purchasing team.
- Champion continuous process improvement within the purchasing function.
- Level 8 in a related discipline.
- In Ireland, Abbott employs almost 3,000 people across 11 sites.
- Abbott has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and…
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Maintenance of our product and supplier database.
€32,000 - €35,000 a year
- Purchasing Assistant with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to assist in the purchase/ hire of all plant and materials for all projects…
€65,000 a year
- The Purchasing Manager will also lead the purchasing team on a day to day basis.
- Adhoc duties as directed by the operations manager and required by the role.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Liebherr have been manufacturing cranes in their Killarney facility since 1958 and today Liebherr…
- Interfacing with suppliers and Staff to ensure that efficient account management of purchasing contracts leads to adequate service levels and value for money…
- Should have knowledge of other functions that provide inputs regularly, i.e., quality, safety, planning, finance, purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, and…
- A proven people manager and leader capable of developing people.
- Work with the local Line of Business managers to ensure their business requirements are meet.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.