Purchasing Manager jobs
Athlone, County Westmeath
- 7 + years’ experience in diverse purchasing areas preferred.
- In this newly created position reporting to the Global Procurement Director, the Purchasing Manager…
- 8+ years’ experience in solar purchasing.
- Strong understanding of purchasing practises specific to bidding, tendering, negotiations and contracts.
- For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Support the Purchasing Manager in the execution of…
- Work with Category managers to optimize pricing on global contracts.
- Have a solid purchasing experience of min 3 to 5 years, preferably within a highly…
- Exceptional financial and purchasing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Facility management and service experience with an emphasis…
- Purchasing & Materials Manager required for an employer of choice in Cork.
- Join an employer of choice in Cork.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Raise POs for purchasing materials.
- 3rd Level Qualification in admin/purchasing preferred.
- This role would suit a candidate with previous purchasing experience…
- CPM, APP or equivalent purchasing certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of purchasing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field (within…
Cook Medical Europe Ltd
- Support the DP by a participation to the meetings between customers and Key Account personnel or SBU, as appropriate to facilitate tender negotiations, group…
- Should have knowledge of other functions that provide inputs regularly, i.e., quality, safety, planning, finance, purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.