- Dornan are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to be based initially in our Cork office in Little Island**.
- Clearing down of cost reports.
- Have a solid purchasing experience of min 3 to 5 years, preferably within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Sourcing of new / alternative products.
€32,000 - €35,000 a year
- Purchasing Assistant with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to assist in the purchase/ hire of all plant and materials for all projects…
- Management & development of the purchasing team.
- Champion continuous process improvement within the purchasing function.
- Level 8 in a related discipline.
- At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health.
- For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and…
- For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Support the Purchasing Manager in the execution of…
- Responsible for the effective coordination of the supply planning, purchasing and production scheduling activities for products managed.
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA).
- Position Name Category Location Apply.
- Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Dublin APPLY.
- Manage inventory and purchasing of technical equipment.
- We also use many other automated processes for monitoring, purchasing, security incidences, SLM, CRM and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.