- Title: Research and Development Coordinator (RCSI/Rotunda).
- Department: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Reporting to: Dr Elizabeth Tully.
- Job Title: Micro633 - Consultant Microbiologist.
- Closing date: 17/12/2019 17:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: Early February.
- HSE Area: RCSI Hospitals Group.
- Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Skin Wounds and Trauma Research Centre.
- Department: School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Location: St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Tenure: One-Year Part Time.
- Location: 26 York Street, RCSI, York Street.
- Reporting to: Sports Centre Manager.
- COMA-11 Researcher – Intelligent Woundcare Technologies.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
- The Tyndall National Institute is a world leader in the development of…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Job Title and Grade Locum Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
- St. James’s Hospital are seeking to appoint a locum Consultant Cardiothoracic (Adult).
- Job Title: Lecturer & Programme Director (two posts).
- Reporting To: Head of School or Nominee.
- Location: 123 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Prof Hilary Humphreys is looking to appoint a suitably qualified person to the role of Clinical Lecture.
- Job Title: Clinical Lecturer - Microbiology.
- Title: Clinical Research Nurse Paediatric Allergy (2 posts).
- Tenure: 3 years full time (option for flexible working/job share arrangements).
- Job Title: 2119CNM2Ortho1119 - Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Orthopaedic Ward Orthopaedic & Surgical Division - Amended.
- Closing date: 16/12/2019 17:00.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.