Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Maintain stock levels of ingredients/crockery in kitchen and reception areas and keep Office Manager up to date.
- Book taxis for staff or clients when needed.
- Front of house reception duties.
- With offices all over the World, Vistatec is growing fast as the demand for global content increases.
CAPA The Global Education Network
- This includes airport transfers and housing check-ins, leading walking tours, delivering academic and general orientation sessions, attending arrival receptions…
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your day to day duties will include a variety of tasks ranging from reception to administration support, including filing, scanning, photocopying and phone…
Bourke & Company Solicitors
- Bourke & Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Telephonist to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' relevant…
William Egan & Associates
- William Egan & Associates are actively seeking a Receptionist/Junior Secretary to join their small law office and to be the first point of contact to clients.
€28,000 a year
- Providing lunch and holiday cover for reception.
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local alternative to the Big 4, established in 1985,…
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your new role will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including filing and faxing while covering reception on occasion.
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
- Book couriers and taxi’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.