Reception jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- Maintain the reception area in good order.
- Experience in reception, concierge or related field.
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms.
- Ensure boardroom, meeting room and reception areas are kept to a high level of cleanliness at all times and arrange set up as required;
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your new role will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including filing and faxing while covering reception on occasion.
- Previous experience working in reception / office admin / support services role;
- Job Type: Permanent / Full-time.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy.
€12 - €14 an hour
- Your day to day duties will include both reception and administrative tasks including meeting/greeting, managing a switchboard, filing, photocopying, scanning,…
€12 an hour
- If you have office, administration, reception, secretary, EA/PA experience and are looking for short/long term temporory roles in Dublins city centre – you have…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- This is a newly formed role which will be formed of various FM duties including replenishing tea/coffee/fruit, meeting room set ups, occasional reception cover,…
- Covering reception duties, as required.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2…
€10 - €15 an hour
- On-Call Temporary Office Staff.
- The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.