- A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description.
- Please note your application must include:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Become actively involved in the organisation and management of ad hoc events.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous…
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
All Plast Engineering
Island, County Waterford
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and Sage.
- Acting as Receptionist for our business.
- Experience in a technical environment (IT organisation or manufacturing) is desirable but not essential.
- This 8 month fixed term contract role as Administrative…
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.