- If no one is available to take the call ensure that you offer an empathetic response and make an accurate note of all relevant information and inform the…
- The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Liaise with the IT Team.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
- To provide the Buyer with efficient administration.
- Part-time Buying Office Administrator (20/25 hour contract).
- Experience in a busy office environment.
Optical Express Group
Tallaght, County Dublin
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Victoria Hotel Galway
- As a Receptionist, you will be the friendly face our guests see when they first arrive at our hotel.
- Victoria Hotel is recruiting an experienced Part-Time…
Radisson Blu Hotel - Dublin Airport - Rooms
- Requirements of Receptionist/ Night Receptionist:
- Key Responsibilities of Front Office Agent/ Night Front Office Agent:
- Can you be our guests’ superhero?
€9.80 an hour
- If this sounds like your ideal job, and you’d like to be in at the start of something great, then we’d love to see your application.
- Here are just a few:
Hodson Bay Group
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Assisting the Front Office Team with the day to day running and development of the Reception area, ensuring good organisation, effective and efficient systems.
- Experience within a Receptionist or Customer Service roleAbility to display a real passion for Reception and Customer ServiceCustomer service focusedExcellent…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.