South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
- To be responsible for the administration services, namely admin and services support, receptionist cover provided to the Client in order to achieve and maintain…
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- ** Stocktaking in the office, communicate with office manager stock levels , paper etc. kept at a consistent level.
- As a Receptionist you will:
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
Stephen Walsh & Co. Solicitors
- This is a great opportunity to work in a busy office with career progression and training provided.
- Stephen Walsh and Company Solicitors have a vacancy for a…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- General office administration as required.
- I am currently working with an established professional organisation based in Waterford who are seeking an experience…
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME (MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS).
- Discover what solid support feels like.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.