Receptionist jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- The primary focus of this role is to provide a high level of support to the administration department as a Receptionist/Office Administrator with strong…
- High level Organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- This is a temporary assignment for 3 months and will pay an attractive hourly rate.
- You will manage the Reception desk in the organisation.
- You will have at least two years corporate reception experience, you have experience managing a busy…
- Overseeing the front office area ensuring it is clean and presentable.
- Manage and booking of appointments using internal booking systems.
- I am delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator/ Receptionist for an office based in Cork City Centre.
- Monday- Friday (9 am - 5.30 pm).
- Email and phone the contact to advise that their visitor is in reception.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the main Reception.
- We work with highly sought-after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts,…
- Dinneen Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Office Assistant for minimum six months from March 2020 to cover maternity leave in a general…
- If you are available immediately and have previous reception & administration experience!
- Minimum 2 year's office administration experience.
- Please note this role isn't to commence until January 2020.
- Liaising with customers with taking calls and following up on payments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.