Receptionist jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- Working closely with the office manager to provide support with Office Management tasks (facility, office and reception area).
- It all begins with you.
- The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Liaise with the IT Team.
€461 a week
- MEET AND GREET Reception Role.
- Immediate START on Monday 16th -GREAT LOCATION.
- SUIT STUDENT Closed 25th Dec to Jan 1st.
- Role will include the following daily tasks:
- Liaise with clients on behalf of fee earner;
- Aonghus McCarthy Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
Smith Foy & Partners
- 1 year minimum experience as receptionist;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Greeting external visitors as the front of house receptionist;
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.