Receptionist jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
North Dublin, County Dublin
€16 - €20 an hour
- At La Crème, we are seeing an increase in demand for Experienced Medical Secretary's and Receptionists on a Temporary/Contract basis due to the current crisis.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
€13 - €16 an hour
- You will gain exposure to all areas of the organisation whilst working alongside a friendly and motivated team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project and Service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.