Receptionist jobs in Bandon, County Cork
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
Murphy and Condon Solicitors
- Murphy and Condon Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work at their office at 69 Shandon Street, North Gate Bridge, Cork.
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Updating and maintaining the ATS/CRM system.
€12.69 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Location: 10 minutes from City Centre.
- Duration: 2-week Contract; Monday - Friday.
- Salary: €12.69 p/h.
- You will have experience working in a reception / administration background.
- You will be responsible for reception duties, working within the company health and…
- If you are an experienced Receptionist who has previously worked in a corporate office setting, this role allows you to take ownership of your role while also…
€23,000 a year
- Manage petty cash in the office.
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors, to ensure everyone is dealt with…
- As the receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors into the organisation.
- Corporate receptionist role with an employer of choice…
- We are currently looking for the following:
- Answering a busy switchboard and managing correspondence via phone and email.
- Data Entry Clerks (high Excel skills).
James Byrne & Company Accountants Limited
- With over 40 years in business, we are proud that we are known first and foremost for our commitment to our clients, the longevity of our relationships with…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.