Receptionist jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- At least 6 months tenure in current Marriott International role.
- Minimum secondary level education; training in office systems and software desirable.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
James Byrne & Company Accountants Limited
- With over 40 years in business, we are proud that we are known first and foremost for our commitment to our clients, the longevity of our relationships with…
Murphy and Condon Solicitors
- Murphy and Condon Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work at their office at 69 Shandon Street, North Gate Bridge, Cork.
€15 an hour
- La Crème are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to be based front of house, while also supporting some back-office tasks for the finance team.
- As receptionist you will professionally manage a busy reception area while being the first point of contact for visitors to your new company, you will manage…
- As the receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors into the organisation.
- Corporate receptionist role with an employer of choice…
- You will have 3-4 years reception or administration experience.
- As Receptionist, you will be the front face of the organisation meeting and greeting visitors…
€10 - €15 an hour
- Minimum 1 year's previous experience.
- Are you looking for experience in some of Cork's leading professional services companies, representing a top global…
Crowley's Opticians Carrigaline
Carrigaline, County Cork
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Duties include: managing the reception desk on the shop floor; greeting patients and customers; answering calls, booking appointments; processing application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.