Receptionist jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
Link Personnel Services
South Dublin, County Dublin
- A Top Professional Services Firm in Dublin 2 currently have a vacancy for an experienced Corporate Receptionist.
- Salary : to €40K depending on experience.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
Corrigan & Corrigan Solicitors
- Corrigan & Corrigan Solicitors are looking to recruit an experienced full time permanent Receptionist/Conveyancing and Probate Secretary.
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- Main purpose of the role:
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Assist office manager with ordering of office supplies and stationary and managing vendors and expenses.
- General ad-hoc and project administration.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.