Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
- One thing our members have in common is that they all have goals- whether it’s to run a marathon, lose weight for a holiday, get fitter, beat their friends at…
- The Dublin office currently employs 70 staff who work in the following business lines Non Life and Longevity.
- Other specialist teams working out of this office …
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
- We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
- We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a…
€15 an hour
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service.
- Position Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to, the following):
- The rate of pay is €15.00 per hour.
- If you feel that you fulfill the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Group that provides lots of future career…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will see yourself in a well known Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers who have been in business for over 50 years.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A Large Professional Services Firm in Dublin 1 currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Receptionist to join a small Front of House Team.
- Primary duties include office management, assisting with reports, project deliverables, phone coverage, maintenance and upgrades of office equipment, electronic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.