Receptionist jobs in Donnybrook, County Dublin
- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€16 - €20 an hour
- At La Crème, we are seeing an increase in demand for Experienced Medical Secretary's and Receptionists on a Temporary/Contract basis due to the current crisis.
Link Personnel Services
South Dublin, County Dublin
- A Top Professional Services Firm in Dublin 2 currently have a vacancy for an experienced Corporate Receptionist.
- Salary : to €40K depending on experience.
€13 - €16 an hour
- You will gain exposure to all areas of the organisation whilst working alongside a friendly and motivated team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- Main purpose of the role:
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.