Receptionist jobs in Dublin
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
€11 - €14 an hour
- Facilitate and manage delivery of the reception, printing, catering support services etc.
- Ensure professional front of house manner, keeping the reception tidy.
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Presentation materials – provide advanced level of Word,…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with banking and accounts payable related administration work and assignments.
- Reviewing, preparing and managing employee expense…
€27,000 a year
- Highly organised and capable of carrying out general administration duties when required.
- To assist and comply with Health and Safety administration, safe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.