Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- One thing our members have in common is that they all have goals- whether it’s to run a marathon, lose weight for a holiday, get fitter, beat their friends at…
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
- The Dublin office currently employs 70 staff who work in the following business lines Non Life and Longevity.
- Other specialist teams working out of this office …
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
Denis McSweeney Solicitors
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures;
- If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please apply with a detailed CV and…
- This is a great opportunity to work in a busy office with career progression for the right candidate.
- Tiernan and Company Solicitors have a vacancy for a Junior…
Smith Foy & Partners
- 1 year minimum experience as receptionist;
- Greeting external visitors as the front of house receptionist;
- The successful candidate will be the first point of…
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Ensure upkeep of the office and reception area.
- You will be responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and welcoming of colleague and guests to the office.
- We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.