Receptionist jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
- You have the opportunity to build relationships with co-workers during your assignment.
- La Crème recruit for a range of areas within the Public sector, this can…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- You will have experience working in a reception / administration background.
- You will be responsible for reception duties, working within the company health and…
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Updating and maintaining the ATS/CRM system.
€12.69 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Location: 10 minutes from City Centre.
- Duration: 2-week Contract; Monday - Friday.
- Salary: €12.69 p/h.
- If you are an experienced Receptionist who has previously worked in a corporate office setting, this role allows you to take ownership of your role while also…
- As the receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors into the organisation.
- Corporate receptionist role with an employer of choice…
- We are currently looking for the following:
- Answering a busy switchboard and managing correspondence via phone and email.
- Data Entry Clerks (high Excel skills).
- 2-3 years reception/administration experience essential.
- Data entry and data administration.
- Do you pride yourself in building relationships with customers and…
James Byrne & Company Accountants Limited
- With over 40 years in business, we are proud that we are known first and foremost for our commitment to our clients, the longevity of our relationships with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.