Receptionist jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the…
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Being the office manager represents making sure the information coming to the office circulates appropriately and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Become actively involved in the organisation and management of ad hoc events.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- All year round dress down.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth year running.
- Book taxis for staff or clients when needed.
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
€12 an hour
- The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide.
- No late nights or weekend work required.
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- This is a Customer facing role overseeing the day to day management of all reception duties along with continually exceeding expectations in the client journey…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.