Receptionist jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
€12 an hour
- Ensure all customers receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay.
- +2years in a reception role.
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Presentation materials – provide advanced level of Word,…
- This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project and Service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.