Receptionist jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent gibson hotel.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all…
- Responsible for the effective and efficient Management of the reception area and general office administration.
- Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €28,000 a year
- In addition to this, you will have access to an on site canteen and receive a competitive salary,.
- In return, you will receive the chance to work as part of a…
€461 a week
- Immediate START on Monday 16th -GREAT LOCATION.
- MEET AND GREET Reception Role.
- SUIT STUDENT Closed 25th Dec to Jan 1st.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will see yourself in growing, multinational marketing company.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, parking on site as well as being easily…
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.