Receptionist jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all…
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent gibson hotel.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient Management of the reception area and general office administration.
- Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a professional services or corporate or office based organisation in a Front of House role is essential.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
€461 a week
- Immediate START on Monday 16th -GREAT LOCATION.
- MEET AND GREET Reception Role.
- SUIT STUDENT Closed 25th Dec to Jan 1st.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
- Role will include the following daily tasks:
- Liaise with clients on behalf of fee earner;
- Aonghus McCarthy Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to…
- Assist with completion of expense reports when required.
- Management of the office facilities including stationary orders, ordering catering, arranging repairs…
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.