Receptionist jobs in Midleton, County Cork
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes.
- Ideally 3+ year experience, with experience preferred in an…
Douglas Law Solicitors
- Greeting clients at reception and arranging appointments;
- Douglas Law Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist with legal secretarial…
- Administrative support in day to day activites such as meetings, note distribution.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without…
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- Part of the company management team in a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Data entry and database administration.
- I am currently looking to speak with experienced and friendly receptionists to join a close-knit team on a permanent…
- Acting as a Branch co-ordinator with head office when planning and implanting marketing campaigns, special offers and any other promotional events during the…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- I am delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator/ Receptionist for an office based in Cork City Centre.
- Monday- Friday (9 am - 5.30 pm).
€14 an hour
- Maintain upkeep of reception and office area.
- Minimum of 2 years Reception experience.
- If you have previous Reception / Switchboard experience and if you are…
- We are looking for an experienced Office Administrative Assistant to support the Office Manager and assist with office and administrative duties.
- You will be the first point of contact in the organisation for all visitors.
- You will be responsible for managing a busy switchboard, contracts administration,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.