Receptionist jobs in Rathgar, County Dublin
- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- Manage the reception function within a vibrant and busy brokerage.
North Dublin, County Dublin
€16 - €20 an hour
- At La Crème, we are seeing an increase in demand for Experienced Medical Secretary's and Receptionists on a Temporary/Contract basis due to the current crisis.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation with the possibility of extension.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a fast paced environment alongside senior…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.