Receptionist jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
€44,815 - €57,965 a year
- Please note, reserve candidates will be considered for a one year fixed term role as Employment Officer in the Career Development Centre.
- Provide reception cover and general Member Services Department support to the MSD Supervisor.
- The Member Services Official - Telephonist will report to the…
- Larkin Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Legal Secretary, to work at their office at Gort, Co. Galway.
- You will be responsible for managing a busy switchboard, directing phone calls and emails to the correct point of contact in the organisation, you will managed…
- As receptionist you will be responsible for managing the reception area, managing the switchboard, corresponding to clients via email and phone, meeting and…
- Will be able to command the respect and trust of the broader organisation.
- Communicate visitors to the office to all staff members.
- This will involve calling and meeting candidates on a daily basis making sure they are fully compliant and suitable for the vacancies you have generated through…
- You will have strong systems knowledge which includes - Microsoft Office.
- As an administrator in the business you will be required to answer queries via email…
- Supporting the Vice President of their Global Operations the successful candidate will have the following Key responsibilities:
- Any other duties as required.
Victoria Hotel Galway
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- As a Receptionist, you will be the friendly face our guests see when they first arrive at our hotel.
- To assist in the smooth running of the front office desk…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.