Remote Working jobs
Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation
- Experience of working with marginalised individuals and groups.
- Experience in working with the community and charity sector.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Through your leadership and mentoring, you will establish a productive and supportive relationship with our team of remote workers and ensure the successful…
- As we work closely with team members in remote offices and regional stakeholders, it is very important that the candidate be comfortable working with remote…
- This is a full-time position working in Dublin.
- Understand the value and challenges of working on a growing team.
- What does a typical day look like?
- Experience working directly with Operations and or Customer Support teams and demonstrated understanding of the unique learning challenges faced in these…
- All HQ functions are represented in the Dublin office with the remote EMEA sites comprising predominantly sales and R&D functions.
- Evaluate existing designs and evaluate their UX.
- Appreciation for the the creative process and UI design.
- Running user testing of applications, software and…
Bray, County Wicklow
- The working hours for this role may vary from time to time.
- From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers…
- The core objective of this work is to ensure that our services are delivered in the most appropriate way, by the correct people in the suitable location and…
- This position is remote position based in the Dublin, Ireland area.
- We are a rapidly growing company which means you must be comfortable working in fast paced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.