Retail jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- There are vast opportunities to progress from a retail advisor to various opportunities across the business, from assistant manager to head office!
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to…
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and involvement than your normal retail…
- These positions will cover our 2020 seasonal volume and will be offered on a temporary contract basis (estimated duration of 9 - 22 months).
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- As well as offering competitive pay, we offer some of the best benefits to our colleagues in the industry from colleague discounts* to paid holiday, share…
- We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to…
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Engaging with Wellness Ambassadors in each Apple store and corporate office in EMEIA, to facilitate the growth of the Wellness culture with Wellness programmes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.