Retail jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and involvement than your normal retail…
- Our multi-channel offering, one of the first of its kind in the value retail sector, includes our popular Click & Collect service, offering further convenience…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Availability to travel and visit our retail stores, as needed.
- Note that this position requires visiting our regional retail stores to work closely with our…
- A Flying Tiger employee is both enthusiastic and practical.
- They process deliveries, price and merchandise product on the shop floor, replenish regularly,…
- Proven working experience in retail sales.
- We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job.
- We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.