Retail jobs in County Kerry
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience • Strong knowledge of sport • Excellent verbal communication • Team Player • Strong Computer &…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Ballylongford, County Kerry
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
€11 an hour
- But, what you’ll really be looking for is a bigger challenge, more freedom to put your ideas into practice and a clear career path that can help you rise even…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- Assisting in the stock count process.
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly.
- Work with the Store Manager to own and improve loss performance including payment loss, retail waste, and retail stock loss.
- What’s in it for you?
Harvey Norman Tralee
Tralee, County Kerry
- Now hiring at Unit, Manor West Retail Park, Tralee.
- With the chance to work in the community, in busy retail stores, you will be able to do what you love.
- We are Ireland’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty…
Listowel, County Kerry
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Efficient, excellent customer service required.
- Accurate and quick to learn.
- Willing to learn about pharmacy medicines etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.