Retail jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- As well as offering competitive pay, we offer some of the best benefits to our colleagues in the industry from colleague discounts* to paid holiday, share…
- Claudie Pierlot in our BT2 Dundrum store are currently looking for a 22.5 hr flexible Sales assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our…
- Displays expert product knowledge and takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of product categories.
- Participates in sales goal setting with manager and…
- Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life.
- A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.