Retail jobs in Drogheda, County Louth
- If you’re currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food…
- At least 2 year’s retail experience.
- Garda Vetting is required for some roles which carry out work with Children, Young People and Vulnerable persons.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Boyne Valley Group
Drogheda, County Louth
- This is a newly created role and represents anexcellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain significant experiencewithin the marketing team and…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of Ireland’s top Bookmakers!
- 20 days paid holiday (pro rata).
Balbriggan, County Dublin
- We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Balbriggan store.
- This role involves both food preparation and customer service…
- As well as offering competitive pay, we offer some of the best benefits to our colleagues in the industry from colleague discounts* to paid holiday, share…
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- The Circle K Store Manager:
Ratoath, County Meath
- As a qualified Pharmacy Technician you will gain extensive dispensary experience within our Community Pharmacy.
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.