Retail jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to…
- Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Our multi-channel offering, one of the first of its kind in the value retail sector, includes our popular Click & Collect service, offering further convenience…
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment.
- One thing's for sure, you'll find a rewarding, customer focused culture…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.