Retail jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- There are vast opportunities to progress from a retail advisor to various opportunities across the business, from assistant manager to head office!
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and involvement than your normal retail…
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- Our multi-channel offering, one of the first of its kind in the value retail sector, includes our popular Click & Collect service, offering further convenience…
- We know as a new Store Manager, you are likely to bring some great ideas with you.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do.
- What we want from you:
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
€85 a day
- With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency with a team of over…
- As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year.
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.