Retail jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- As well as offering competitive pay, we offer some of the best benefits to our colleagues in the industry from colleague discounts* to paid holiday, share…
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual who is looking to…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment.
- One thing's for sure, you'll find a rewarding, customer focused culture…
- Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Are proactive, ambitious and focussed on their shop’s goals and objectives.
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- In your role as a Sales Associate, you are passionate about our products and brand to provide Customer Service Excellence at all times whilst building a loyal…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
€85 a day
- This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
- You will be working in a retail environment, in a customer facing role so the ability…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.