Retail jobs in Waterford
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to…
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes scanning, unpacking, hanging, size cubing and putting stock away.
- The duties mentioned above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the positions may vary per post or can be subject to change at any time with or without…
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
€11 an hour
- But, what you’ll really be looking for is a bigger challenge, more freedom to put your ideas into practice and a clear career path that can help you rise even…
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores…
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times.
- Main purpose of the role:
- This unique experience combined with a Hdip in Human Resource Management allows Richard to find and place the best possible people for your organisation while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.