Sales Assistant Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- If so we have a number of full time and part time vacancies.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Accounts Receivable function – managing cash receipts / lodgements, sorting sales orders, delivery dockets and matching to invoices produced.
Clondalkin, County Dublin
- This is a part time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment…
€10.10 an hour
- Assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets Specific.
- Ensure all stock is rotated at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service standard.
- This is a full/part time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the…
Cordant People IE
North Dublin, County Dublin
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- Dealing with sales calls by phone.
- The candidate will be expected to be able to work on their own at times and also as part of a team.
- May work daily with managers and staff in other locations worldwide arranging meetings at their request spanning as many as 6 different time zones.
- We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week.
- Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours…
- Flexible working means you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule.
- It’s an exciting time to join us as an Assistant Merchandiser on Primark…
- Supervisors will over-see the running of the busy sales floor, motivating the team of Sales Assistants to drive sales and excel in customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.