Sales Assistant jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Proven working experience in retail sales.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- A Flying Tiger employee is both enthusiastic and practical.
- They enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are self-motivated and good at multitasking.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.