Sales Assistant jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Now hiring at Newtownsmith, Galway.
€11.50 an hour
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading...
- The duties mentioned above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the positions may vary per post or can be…
Snap Franchising Limited
- Register your interest by sending your CV and a cover note explaining what you can bring to this role with reference to the position you are looking for.
- To secure this role you will need previous experience as an optical assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care.
- They will be on hand to help by answering questions, demonstrating product knowledge and taking bets.
- Role Title: Retail Betting Assistant.
- Accounts payable invoice processing and payment runs.
- A self-starter takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- Credit Card program co-ordination.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store.
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.