Sales Executive jobs
- 2+ years experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Previous customer service/sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
- What will you be doing?
Newcastle West, County Limerick
- Follow-up sales calls from previous customer databases.
- Develop new business leads and sectors via telephone.
- Email potential customers with marketing material.
- Strong sales performance track record.
- Autonomous to operate within the theatre sales environment.
- Liaises closely with Sales Director(s) and other sales team…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- The main objective in this opportunity as Sales Account Executive is to increase/develop sales.
- A sales professional with a minimum of three years’ experience…
- Secure new business and achieve your sales targets by conducting outbound phone calls to build your sales pipeline.
- Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder.
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g.
- Accustomed to use different sales tools.
€68,000 a year
- Interested to hear from Graduates looking for a role in sales.
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Working collaboratively with field sales throughout the sales cycle to solution deliver to ensure revenue targets are delivered.
- 3 Charity Days per year.
- You will be responsible to drive attainment on sales goals.
- Experience working towards business goals and delivering results such as overachievement on sales…
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- Use sales operations systems and sales forecasting tools desirable.
- Negotiate timely sales contracts to achieve the best outcome possible for Glanbia Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.