Sales Representative jobs
€47,000 a year
- This is a chance to establish or progress your sales career further within a progressive and forward thinking business.
Boyne Valley Group
Drogheda, County Louth
- = Capture and process sales orders and providerelief support to cover the wider field sales covering multiples andconvenience as required.
Bray, County Wicklow
- Within the Druid Commercial team you will work to proactively deliver channel sales capacity in line with overall company growth objectives.
- The usual sales remit still applies such as recording all activity in our CRM database and generating sales contracts as required.
- We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
- Communicate persuasively with Customers to maximise sales, subject to regulatory and client requirements.
- Join a Global Leading Specialist Service Provider to…
- Our mission is to use technology to enable companies to build highly optimized sales teams.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility…
- Experience in qualifying and building pipeline, managing aggressive sales cycles, and sales negotiation preferred; Challenger Sales training completion a plus…
- Candidates will ideally have healthcare / professional sales experience and / or a dental / healthcare background.
- Experience in prospecting sales: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers.
- Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.