Sales jobs in Thomastown, County Kilkenny
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- Confirm to sales reporting requirement, procedures and deadlines.
- Strong relationship building / current relationship management very desirable.
- Previous experience in retail or sales an advantage.
- A long established hardware business in Kilkenny requires an experienced shop assistant to help with…
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours during busy periods.
- Use effective selling techniques to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets and cross…
Innogy Renewables UK Limited
€25 an hour
- To assist in the development of, and be responsible for, the implementation of community-based activities that facilitate and support the promotion of…
- Our Client requires a Receptionist / Administrator to run a busy desk taking phone orders, organising sales / deliveries of product and dealing with customers ,…
New Ross, County Wexford
- At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
- If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect,…
- Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing.
- I am currently working with a leading FMCG organisation who are seeking an ambitious and driven Marketing Manager / Head…
- Must have an interest in the products and drive sales effectively.
- Please note that career progression is available in this position.
- Miriam joined FRS in 2017.
- Please note, you need to be eligible to work in Ireland without a visa to apply for this Maintenance Electrician job.
- Are you able to multi task?
- Coordinating the execution and subsequent review of sales projects' results, confirming actual cost and checking deviations from project budget costs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.