Scrum Master jobs
Athlone, County Westmeath
- At Ericsson we are committed to enabling new means of communication through our innovation and creativity.
- We are passionate about driving innovation which we…
- Work across the team to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the scrum team.
- Builds a high-performing team.
- You should be able to handle increased complexity and teams, and be a Scrum master for at least 2-3 Scrum teams to ensure project delivery for these teams.".
- We are looking for a bright, energetic and ambitious individual to join the Customer Success Data & Analytics Team who wants to make an impact.
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner.
- Key Responsibilities • act as Scrum master for 2-3 scrum teams across 1 Project with a focus on guiding the teams…
- Version 1 has grown significantly since it was set up in 1996 by former CEO Justin Keatinge and John Mullen and has set up offices in Belfast, London, Edinburgh…
- Plan and manage medium to large sized Fraud Rules projects of moderate to high complexity while ensuring project results contribute positive business value and…
- Manage the scrum activities for the team.
- Our client is recruiting an Scrum Master to work on the forefront of digital healthcare technology.
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams.
- Some previous experience working on large scale, multiple scrum team projects.
- We are growing our Product Engineering (PE) team in Dublin and creating a new role for a ScrumMaster.
- The PE Team is responsible for product development,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.