Scrum Master jobs
- Ensure core agile principles are followed and practiced within the scrum teams.
- Equifax is a Global Information Solutions company.
- Ideally, you will come from a software development background and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in agile development /SCRUM Master/Agile Team Management.
- We are growing our Product Engineering (PE) team in Dublin and creating a new role for a ScrumMaster.
- The PE Team is responsible for product development,…
- Experience being a scrum master with development teams.
- Coordinate with other scrum masters to deliver the project solution.
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- Organize and facilitate the various meetings within the scrum framework, from Refinement to Retrospective.
- Support and educate the Product Owner on how to meet…
- Manage the scrum activities for the team.
- Our client is recruiting an Scrum Master to work on the forefront of digital healthcare technology.
- Job Title: The Dock – Technology & Engineering – Scrum Master (Associate Manager).
- Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
- Proactive and enthusiastic scrum master required to support multiple scrum teams.
- Participate/lead scrum of scrums with external vendor teams.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and team based release planning.
- Guide and support a successful Agile Project delivery team with your next career move!
- This Limerick Software Company are looking to bring two new people into…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.