Secretary jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- We’re currently looking for a billing secretary to join our team.
- You will be part of a fun and energetic team and have an excellent opportunity to develop…
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Location of Employment 159-161 Sheriff Street Upper Dublin 1.
- Salary €45,049 – €56,632.
- Pension Available on completion of probation.
- Hours 35 Hours per week.
William Egan & Associates
- William Egan & Associates are actively seeking a Receptionist/Junior Secretary to join their small law office and to be the first point of contact to clients.
- Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and apprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm.
- Extensive relevant experience as a legal secretary.
- Our Dublin office has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join their expanding team.
- The role of a company secretary offers exposure to working with senior management in Irish and International businesses.
- Third level degree (level 8) required.
- We are hiring an Assistant Company Secretary here in our Dublin 1 Head office.
- The purpose of the role will be to Assist the Company Secretary in ensuring that…
Teachers' Union of Ireland (TUI)
- The Teachers’ Union of Ireland (TUI) is a public sector trade union affiliated to the ICTU and represents some 19,000 teachers and lecturers engaged in Post…
- An integral part of the Tax & Legal department is the Corporate Compliance function which works closely with both Tax and Audit in providing an accurate,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.