Secretary jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Contract position 6 months initially with potential to extend.
- Experience re-papering contracts is essential.
- People Placement Manager & Client Manager.
The Judicial Council
- The Board of the Judicial Council wishes to recruit a Secretary to the Council.
- The Judicial Council is a new organisation which was established in December…
- Our Client are a leading Law Firm who greatly value their Employees and Clients.
- Purcelloleary have been assisgned to recruit for the role of :
- Proven experience as a company secretary or in a similar position.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who wishes to establish their career as a…
- The legal secretary ther duties may be required from time to time.
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Legal Secretary.
- An integral part of the Tax & Legal department is the Corporate Compliance function which works closely with both Tax and Audit in providing an accurate,…
- Practical experience of acting as company secretary to “high impact” boards/committees.
- Aviva has a vacancy for a Company Secretary to join its Life and…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Salary: €17-€20 per hour.
- Duration: Temporary/Contract - Immediate Start.
- Working Hours: Full Time & Part Time Positions.
- Audio/Dictaphone typing - 65 WPM.
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
€55,000 - €75,000 a year
- €55000 - €75000 per annum + pension, health, bonus.
- Managing the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas and preparation and…
- Assisting the company secretary as required.
- We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Personal Assistant to lead our PA team here in our Dublin 1 head office…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.