Service Matters jobs
- An interest in new products / service releases.
- Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of…
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience in a fast paced environment.
- To respond to Customer enquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident…
- From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry.
- You will have tools to help balance your professional and…
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business needs and translate them into learning and performance objectives.
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process.
- Love resolving issues for your customers.
Port Laoise, County Laois
- We believe in doing the little things that really matter to our customers and colleagues.
- “A job where you're in the driving seat.”.
- What’s in it for you.
- Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all…
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all business matters.
- To take a proactive approach to customer service.
- Preferred knowledge of specific software programs …
- Field and handle escalated customer issues from Technical Customer service associates.
- Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the…
- Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
- In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.